Wednesday, November 18, 2009

reMOISTurize Nov '09



Since new songs (good ones anyway) haven't been flying at as us rapidly as they were around the end of summer, I decided to take this opportunity to send some updates on some recent and classic tracks, that have had some exceptional remixes since their initial release.

Toni Braxton Yesterday (Nu Addiction Club Mix)
Madonna Frozen (2009 Big Kriss Double Face In Brazil)
Whitney Houston Million Dollar Bill (Bryan Reyes Club Mix)
Britney Spears 3 (Rafael Lelis Club Mix)
Jipsta I Want Your Sex (Oscar Velazquez Rough Sex Mix)
Ceevox Lost In You (Arenna Mix)
William Umana feat. Yaxkin The Diva Is Here (Original Mix)

*this is an original remix, but we haven't previously sent it here and I love it*
Michael Jackson Who Is It (DJ Antonio & Alex Astero Club Mix)
*sorry I don't have a longer version of this, I don't know what rock I was under when this broke in June, but I recently came across it and love it*
Amber Sexual (Li Da Di) (Jose Spinnin Mix)

As always you can find them on the home page: http://www.circuitcadence.com/

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search The CirCuit CadenCe Websites