Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"You told me you'd buy me a big old black Escalade truck, but you didn't, so FUCK YOU!"



Download available at http://www.circuitcadence.com/

1. Agnes - I Need To Know (Alex Dubbing Vs Mauro Mozart Edit)
2. Barry Harris Ft. Simone Deny - Drama Queen (Ralphi Rosario Vocal Mix)
3. Bebe Zahara Benet - I'm The Sh*t (Ralphi Rosario Dub Mix)
4. Ranny Ft. Nina Flowers - La Loca (Gustavo Scorpio Club Mix)
5. Alexander - Talk Dirty 2 Me (Original Mix)
6. Beyonce - Why Don't U Love Me (Trypsin & Seth Cooper Club Mix)
7. Mariah Carey - I Want 2 Know What Love Is (Bryan Reyes Big Room Mix)
8. Tony Moran Ft. Frenchi Davis - You Are (Joe Gauthraoux Mix)
9. Altar Ft. Jeanie Tracy - Turn It Out (Dub Mix)
10. Beatallfusion - No Es Un Sueno (Original Mix)
11. Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (Beatallfusion Essence Prvt. Mix)
12 Alexander - FUCK U (Alexander Resonance Mix)
Bonus Sample Clip
13. Hardrive - Deep Inside (Bryan Reyes 2k10 L.A.'s Friction Mix)

YOU WON'T FIND THIS SET ANYWHERE ELSE, BUT CIRCUIT CADENCE!

Not that it needed it, but this brand new Mix Set by DJ Bryan Reyes seems to signify the figurative "nail in the coffin" for me, when it comes to evaluating the Saturday night party "option" for this weekend's spectacular New Year's circuit celebration in LA!

It's been a long time since L.A. has had a series of parties that could begin to resemble the typical "circuit weekend" format party-goers have come to identify with/expect. With L.A. Pride perennially falling in the shadow of Gay Days and White Party Palm Springs and San Diego Pride doing more to draw the WeHo Boys away from town for "local" events that could satisfy such a huge market, it would seem that New Year's falling on a weekend this year has succeeded in cutting through all that baggage to unravel an impressive sequence of parties that can rival any of the other great weekends of the year.

The same thigns that have always plagued the L.A. circuit still exist, like the presence of multiple promoters across competing events, but for once it seems to be having a much more cathartic effect than a cannabilizing one. There have been grumblings about the same ole manipulative bullshit from some promoters, bourne out of oddities in the ticket sales process for the main event, but by in large the party-boys themselves seem to be far too focused on enjoying themselves than letting any promoter-drama distract them year!


One such personal example is that I ultimately had to ban a promoter from our fan page because he wanted to repetitiously post items to the news feed after blocking me from viewing them. It wasn't worth some big ordeal on my part, one that ultimately just puts him in a position of feeling more important than he is and drawing more attention to his events at the end of the day, so a one-click ban and all remains quiet on the Western front, so to speak. I figure my audience is way to smart to be bothered by phony games, and its not like my opinion and endorsed events haven't been made abundantly clear up to this point!


That said, maybe becuse I've been surrounded by so much fantastic music lately, that the therapeutic and meditative benefits of such, have centered me. After listening to this set, you tell me if there's much of anything you could have done to make it better. I felt like it was a programming style uncannily similar to one I would have done myself. Alll the more anxious to hear Bryan live for my first time, on Saturday. Hope to see you there!!!


[Side note: No one loves dissenting opinion and healthy debate more than me. I would never censor my audience, but would ask the simple courtesy that I be included in the conversation, or for it not to take place on my pages. LOL. Anyway, my blog has commenting capabilities, totally un-moderated, as does the facebook group page (try the discussion boards!), and that's not to even mention the live chat feature on our private site. Let's keep the circuit fun, shall we? Much love! XO]


http://circuitcadence.blogspot.com

http://circuitcadence.ning.com

http://facebook.com/circuitcadencefans

http://groups.to/circuitcadence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search The CirCuit CadenCe Websites