Saturday, September 19, 2009

MOIST V.Sep.09.Pt.3 SD2LA


First off - if you have recently written me a facebook message, I am so sorry! I am not ignoring you - and I WILL respond to EVERYONE as soon as I get the opportunity, but I have hundreds of unread messages & am simply unable to keep up the past few weeks.

I know its been a little longer than we've been accustomed to for music as well, but never fear - the wait has ended: I've put together some fun new tracks, some tracks that have been popular for a good part of the summer already, and then a few of those timeless anthems sprinkled about as well. Nothing too earth-shattering this round, but I've been having a lot of fun with what has become the soundtrack to my moving process!

Yep, I am knee deep in the re-location process, as I pack my shit in the theoretical paradise that is San Diego, and head permanently to the land of LA LA (which I think everyone knows isn't a paradise in the traditional sense, no matter how nice it looks when you're watching the Hills or the Kardashians!).

I think most of the people around me would tell you it was inevitable, but as always I just let things materialize in their own way. I wasn't going to wait around and waste time in a closed chapter, but I wasn't going to rush nature either. Lately though, the signs were all right in my face and I stared right back letting the signs know "Don't get loud with me, DO NOT GET LOUD WITH ME!"

Long story short, between finding a place to live and all of those other logistical elements, I've been constrained from just living in my headphones like normal. Hopefully you'll enjoy this set, the Mariah song didn't do it for me for the longest time, but when I found out in July that it was about Eminem, all the sudden it was much more fun to relate with. When love takes over needs to retire soon, before we ruin it, but my friend Jeffrey D (Minneapolis DJ) was so excited with this particular remix I thought it was worthy. Then I think you'll have a flashback or two when you get to the end, I know those songs hold weight with me.

Have a great weekend and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACIE & DJ!!!! Hopefully by the time you read this it will be tomorrow and you'll have already enjoyed a night out with me at Friction for DJ Alexander & MND Event's LA Birthday Bash for Gracie! XOXO

http://www.circuitcadence.com
(by the way, new download/player system I'm trying, its really cool - it plays all the tracks, just click the blue arrow to get a dropdown to download, or skip to the next track. Its a LOT easier, so hopefully you guys like it. Let me know what you think. Of course, click the cover art if you just want the .RAR folder and save yourself the hassle.)

"MOIST" V.Sep.09.Pt.3 "SD2LA" Pack Your Bags & Go Get Life!

1. Feelin' Me (Digital Dog Club Mix) Therese

2. Feel The Love (Buzz Junkies Remix) DJ Sammy

3. The Spell (Digital Dog Mix) Alphabeat

4. Obsessed (Seamus Haji & Paul Emanuel Club Mix) Mariah Carey

5. Me (DJ Shayne B 2009 Sound System Re-Dub) Kina

6. Dramatic Beast Within (DJ Shayne B's Requiem For A Dream Mix) Yinon Yahel Vs. Madonna

7. When Love Takes Over (Gustavo Scorpio Private Mix) David Guetta feat Kelly Rowland

8. Walkin On The Moon (Seamus Haj The Dream Feat Kanye West

9. You (Original Mix) The Perez Brothers Ft. Itay Ke

10. You & I (Original Mix) Randy Katana

11. Sky Fits Heaven (Victor Calderone Club 69 Video Mix) Madonna

12. In My Mind (Freemasons Vocal C Heather Headley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search The CirCuit CadenCe Websites