Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Um, wow... Tribal Much?! Download Labor LA's Hottest Weekend Tracks!



So I don't think its a stretch to say this past weekend in LA was HEAVILY tribal! Which, also shouldn't come as much of a surprise when you take a look at the DJ names being featured, the likes of Paulo, Ana Paula, Isaac Escalante & Alexander and a crowd hungry for the deep and overwhelming beats and enchanting aura I have always associated with a "pots and pans" style of rhythm and energy that is TRIBAL.

I had SOOO much fun dancing to this sub-genre of dance this weekend, that I just couldn't resist the urge to keep the weekend going into Monday night! I'm about to hit the road back home to San Diego, so at the moment its being posted solely as the bundled .rar folder inclusive of all the songs. Check back tomorrow for the individual tracks and embedded player(s) as well. You might recognize some of the names of these tracks, but I know if you were @ Scandal @ The Music Box and/or Hard Labor @ The Mayan this weekend, you'll recognize the tracks or at the very least enjoy the continuation of the dominant "theme" for the weekend I LOVED!

Track List ( download @ http://www.circuitcadence.com ):

1. David Guetta Ft. Tara McDonald - Delirious (Mor Avrahami Intro Full Mix)

2. Allan Natal feat Joe Welch - Total Eclipse of the Heart (Shayne B's Soundsystems Reconstruction)

3. Vanessa Hudgens - Come Back To Me (Chris Cox Club Mix)

4. Deadmau5 vs Melleefresh - Attention Whore (Zoltan Kontes and Jerome Robins Bootylicious Mix)

5. Blow Up - Let Me See You Underwear (Danny Verde Remix)

6. Isaac Escalante - Zambomba (Original Mix)

7. Dj Paulo Ft Lula - Twilo (Augusto Baeza Oh,Yeah Mash)

8. J Velarde, Luque, Vitti - Fuck Me Rich (Original Mix)

9. The Tamperer Feat. Maya - Feel It (Breno Barreto Private '09)

10. Tiesto pres. Alllure Feat. Juliete Thompson - Somewhere Inside Of Me (Love Groove Private Mix)

11. Ronen Mizrahi Feat. Einna - Muzzik (Original Club Mix)

12. Escape - Escape (Scummy Vocal Remix)

13. Red Carpet - Alright (Love Groove Almost Dub)

FINAL THOUGHT:
It was alarming to be confronted by a friend this weekend who inquired of me: "Is it true you were talking shit about [ed: so and so on so and so's] facebook wall?" The exaggerated topic of "shit talking" was actually my comment in response to a promoter's status update re: a DJ that had been booked for an upcoming event. In that comment I was sharing my opinion that I thought the named booking was, at worst - predictable and unimaginative - especially in a context of recent contributions to music.

Since I have frequently posted similar dialogue (i.e., my opinion) in the opposite fashion - which is to say thank you for exposing me to a new talent I'd never previously heard and very much enjoyed, it did not strike me as odd to come to the realization that opinions are just that, and are sooner or later going to not always be in-line with everyone at all times. Perhaps I took it for granted that people either don't know who I am and therefore wouldn't put weight in the statement, or that they know who I am and know my candor and honesty and that I'm extremely reasonable in my statements. Regardless of opinion, I have never once insinuated that my opinion is the right one or even gone so far as to encourage persons not to attend a particular appearance.

I think its also outrageous to consider the notion that accountability and integrity don't matter or shouldn't be discussed. From the countless and often emotional positive feedback I've received I haven't once been confronted with an instance where my statements were somehow disingenuous or malevolent. In fact, I trust that the success of this venture might indicate that I've demonstrated an ongoing fulfillment of unbiased and well-selected content and opinion?

This comment was weeks ago and totally in passing, I barely even remember it, and evidently it was worthy of conversation on at least a few occasions (which is hilariously silly, by the way). All I would ask of the membership is that if ever you doubt the genuine and sincere actions or statements of myself or the site in general, that you call me out right away. I'll be accountable for myself, I think its perhaps more frightening to others, however - that they might need to be accountable for themselves as well? Or do they? Who am I to say? Why does it even matter? It really DOESN'T have to be so much work to have fun!!!! This weekend's incredible events proved that, thanks and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search The CirCuit CadenCe Websites