Saturday, October 10, 2009

Special Edition: Atlantis Mexican Riviera Cruise | If There's A Site With Better Music I'd Like to See It!



Not to create any undue suspense, but I'm walking away from the computer for the evening and the uploads/updates are still running. I could have waited until tomorrow to announce it, but I think this is my favorite bunch of songs all year, so I couldn't wait. Obviously Dollhouse & Party in the USA are just like any other of that mold, and they'll go away pretty quickly, but aside from unavoidable commercial tracks making their way into each list, this one has a few really exceptional remakes of already incredible songs.

Mr. Charming is my favorite song of the year, just barely overtaking "Boom" by Anjulie, just a couple weeks ago. Then I hear what Bryan Reyes was able to do with it even further, and I was a goner. I'm soooo A.D.D. and it says something that I can pretty much just have that track on repeat and be a happy camper. Then you've got Mariah's "I Wanna Know What Love Is" and a version of "Battlefield" that is in a whole other league from its predecessors, and it makes for a really fun listen, start to finish. I know I pick the lists, but even I skip around based on my mood, this one I've had no problem just letting it go.

That said, the uploads should be complete within a couple hoours at the most, but in the meantime here's the playlist and just lookout for the site to complete updating over the course of the evening.

If you load up your iPod with CirCuitCadenCe.Com music prior to heading for the cruise, you're sure to be the impressive one amongst your friends/tricks. :-)

http://www.circuitcadence.com

john@circuitcadence.com

"MOIST" V.Oct.09.Pt.3 | Atlantis LA - Mesica Cruise Special Edition!

1. Mr. Charming (Bryan Reyes Recontruction Mix) Epiphony

2. I Want To Know What Love Is (Chriss Ortega Club Mix) Mariah Carey

3. 3 (Nimrod Gabay Club Mix) Britney Spears

4. Dollhouse (Mr. Mig Dub) Priscilla Renea

5. Party In The USA (Wideboys Remix - Full Club) Miley Cyrus

6. Body Language (DJ Mike Cruz Tribal Vox Mix) Jesse Mccartney

7. Battlefield (Rafael Lelis Full Club Mix) Jordins Sparks

8. Forgiv (Club Mix '09) Dudi Sharon Feat Jouel

9. My Life ( Mauro Mozart Summer Love Private Mix)

10. No Air (Gustavo Scorpio Private Mix) Jordin Sparks Feat. Chris Brown

11. Fuck You (Ralphi Rosario & Craig J Explicit Club Mix) Lilly Allen

12. How Bad It Feels Inside (Orig Mix) Mor Avrahami

13. Universo Alegria (Mauro Mozart Intro Mix) Tony Moran

14. Global Illumination [Martin Roth OMFG! Remix] Liquid Soul

15. I Don't Want U To Turn Me (Barry Harris & Ron Thomas Bootleg Mix) Byron Stingily Vs. Widelife

16. First Time vs. Sandstorm Darude vs. Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search The CirCuit CadenCe Websites