Wednesday, October 7, 2009

"MOIST" V.Oct.09.Pt.2 | Get N 2 the CirCuitry: 2009



So this exact same Facebook group you are a member of today, began a year ago, in November of '08, as a small collection of friends whom I had similar groupings with on other social networking sites over the years, such as CircuitLink on Connexion and Circuit Connect on Friendster. I had every reason to believe the group would behave very similarly to the way those predecessors of it had; to more or less keep in touch with distant friends I'd met around the circuit, but who otherwise would have little "real" forces ensuring their ongoing contact. As we all know now, and no one had predicted at about this time last year (including Facebook themselves), Facebook is not just any social networking site, it is an evolution in human communication and a phenomenon of inconceivable accomplishments in growth speed and reach.

Talk about hitting a wave and letting it ride, in retrospect I still can hardly wrap my head around everything that has occurred in such a short amount of time. This "little group" now encompasses a full featured website, a blog, a burgeoning group with an enrollment approaching 1,600, a relatively young fan page that is already an active part of the everyday feeds of over 800 people, and an undeniable voice within the gay dance community (witnessed by the exponential site growth figures and dominance among similarly focused sites - not to mention the publicly visible temper tantrums of certain notorious DJs & even an overly dramatic promoter or two here and there).

I've actually yet to have even a single "complaint" regarding any action I've taken personally from an opinion standpoint or for a practice the site employs as an entity. In fact, the exact opposite has overwhelmingly indicated that at-large, we all just want our music, free of the politics, drama and greed of whomever the spotlight at a present moment may be focused on. Then when I consider how involved the artists have been in engaging in dialog and volunteering their newest works for all of us to share, and its been so gratifying!

So, in celebration of our final weeks before we are officially a full year old*, we've got two BIG sets, the first of which you'll see below, and the latter to post later in the week/weekend. Each are a mixture of BRAND new tracks and legendary anthems, some hard some dark, some light some bubble, you will all find something you love. For me, I love to see different ways I view each list, based on where I am, who I'm with, what my mood is, etc. So with that thought, if you question a song at first listen, I ask that you just go back to it once in another environment, and see if you get it then. Since I even change tastes within the same day, myself, I can only imagine its going to happen every now and again "out there" as well. Also, a LOT of the times people ask me about where to get a specific track, it was a song that had previously been on the list already. Meaning, there is a good likelihood they heard it and discarded it back then, only to find that it grew on them over time.

There are some real treats on this one, so please do enjoy, like the new Britney and some Offer Nissim goodies I haven't sent before! Get out into the CirCuitry! Happy Dancing!

ALL TRACKS LOCATED ON THE HOME PAGE OF:
http://www.CirCuitCadenCe.Com

"MOIST" V.Oct.09.Pt.2 | Get N 2 the CirCuitry! 2009

1. 3 (Rafael Lelis Club Mix) Britney Spears

2. Hang On (Pete Hammond Radio Edit) Plumb

3. I Need You Now (Almighty Mix) Agnes

4. I'm Moving Along (Original mix) Yinon Yahel Feat. Maya

5. Oopsy Daisy (Digital Dog Remix) Chipmunk

6. So Much Joy (Alex Acosta Vocal Club Mix) Ann Nesby

7. Unique (Original Mix) Alex Dubbing feat. Amannda

8. Sound Of Your Voice (Thomas Gold Remix) Altar Feat. Amanda

9. Shake it (Move A Little Closer) (Terrace Vocal) Lee Cabrera Ft. Tara Mcdonald

10. Perfect (Ralphi Craig Club Mix) Depeche Mode

11. Never Alone (Radio Edit) DJ Rebel

12. Twisted (Offer Nissim Remix) Club 69

13. I See Your Face (Offer Nissim Original Mix) Yinon Yahel ft. Kandita

14. Feelings Out (DJ Morais Mix) DJ Lapetina & Alex Marie

15. I'm In Love (Alex Cohen Menergy Mix) Offer Nissim Feat. Maya


*CirCuit CadenCe began as a facebook group in November 2008 and CirCuitCadenCe.Com was launched in March of 2009, if you were wondering why it seems like we just did an anniverary thing already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search The CirCuit CadenCe Websites