Thursday, October 1, 2009

NEW OCTOBER DOWNLOADS | THE FIRST "MOIST" FROM LA




So, it is finally 10/1, I am finally moved into my new place in West Hollywood, and I am finally sending out this list of tracks I've been sitting on since last week when I put together a soundtrack for my relocation.

Here's the Madonna track some of you have been asking for, as well.

ENJOY!!

http://www.circuitcadence.com

MOIST | V.OCT.09.Pt.1 | "The U-Haul Edition"


1. Billy Boy (Original Mix) Danny Verde & Francesco Belais ft. Anna Buckley

2. VIP (Ranny vs. The Popstar Mix) Adam Barta

3. Crashin (Come On Exxxtasy To The Club Shayne B Mix) Luis Erre

4. Promise (Ralphi Rosario & Jody DB mix Stryker Edit) Ciara

5. Dum Da Dum 2009 (Radio Edit) Melodie MC

6. If I Were A Boy (Bryan Reyes In Mexico Mix) Beyonce

7. You Don't Know My Name Alicia Keys

8. Deja Vu Bob Taylor feat. Inna

9. Work (Dj Lapetina Jungle Dub) DJ Lapetina Feat. Joelapussy

10. What is Love 2k9 (Klaas Impact Mix) Klaas Meets Haddaway

11. Better Off Alone (Original Mix) DJ Kobi Shaltiel Feat. Aderet

12. Maria Magdalena (CalvinQo RMX) Sandra

M.A.D.O.N.N.A. - It's S.O. Co.ol
http://www.mediafire.com/?ztmm2fuldrd

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search The CirCuit CadenCe Websites